02 October 2005

IneedtoquitmyjobIneedtoquitmyjobIneedtoquitmyjob

My house is a wreck and I don't have the stamina to clean it. Even the surface cleaning is taking too much out of me. I unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher, made some spaghetti for lunch, wiped the counters, and swept the floors on the first floor and now I'm tired. My refrigerator is bordering on gross, I haven't cleaned the three bathrooms, practically everything we own needs to be folded, and none of the rooms on the second floor have been touched. On days like this I have the overwhelming desire to just stop showing up for work. I know that isn't realistic because my income is a necessity, but trying to cram all this stuff into the weekend drives me crazy. I know I could do some of it during the week, but I don't feel like it. My resolve to work as hard as ABM barely lasted seven days. Knowing that I have to get up for work tomorrow keeps me from pushing myself.

No comments: