09 March 2006




Yesterday's exercise: Ballet Strength video (resistance bands and weights)

I won't be exercising today. I just came back from my kids' teacher conferences and I am in pain from sitting in those teeny chairs. My next stop is a tub full of hot water, then bed. However, I plan to get back in the groove tomorrow because I am starting to feel a difference. My body hasn't shown any visible changes, of course, but my mentality has. I'm more willing to eat a salad or drink water. I'm still getting fries at lunch, but twice this week I left half of them on my plate. I'm not making a concious effort to eat less or eat healthier; it's like my body is saying, "I didn't do all this exercise for you to mess it up!" and just switching off the hunger.

2 comments:

Cathi said...

You're doing awesome, Dani good for you! I've felt much the same way re: fatty foods, although I wasn't sure if it was the abstaining from sugar or the exercising. I definitely don't feel like I want rich foods as much, but part of me feels like that's because right now, all I want is CANDY. :P

Dani In NC said...

Thanks, Cathi. I don't think I am doing as well as I could, considering that I just ate four slices of pizza. Exercise may be the key for me in more ways than one. I didn't exercise yesterday or today and this evening I felt the desire to graze continuously kick in. Apparently, more active = less hungry for my body right now.