17 August 2005

Podcast Talk: Marina; iTunes problems

I tried a couple of the Marina exercise podcasts last week. The music isn't quite to my liking (think C & C Music Factory) but it is good for keeping you at a steady pace. She has podcasts for walking & aerobics, stretching & toning, and even a podcast for those chained to their desks. I have a walking partner, but I keep a show on my mp3 player for those days when I have to walk alone.

Downloading my podcasts with iTunes is not going as smoothly as I had hoped. When I open iTunes, it checks my feeds and then puts exclamation points next to half of them. I have to go in and click the Get button for each episode. Having all the shows on one page is more convenient than visiting each website, but I want the process to be a bit more automated.

No comments: