18 October 2009

Do You Have a Computer in Your Kitchen?



I want a small, internet-connected device for my kitchen. Some of you who know me in real life may say that I am too jacked in to tech as it is, but I can't help it. I think a device like the Archos 5 or a tablet PC would be really cool to have. There are activities that I avoid because I know that I won't be able to listen to music or a podcast while I am doing them, and cooking is one of them. It would be neat to have a lightweight portable device that I could carry to other parts of the house, not only for music but also to look up that new recipe that I want to try. Currently, I copy down recipes by hand on notebook paper to save printer ink. It would be so much easier to have a screen with the recipe sitting next to the kitchen phone, away from the kitchen splatters but still handier than running upstairs to check my desktop.
Post a Comment