22 November 2006

Random Mobile Thoughts

I'm posting this from my Treo and I hope it makes it onto the blog. This space hasn't been getting a lot of attention from me lately. I guess that's what happens when a person finds someone in her real life who will listen to all those silly ideas that pop into her head. At some point, I'll have to rethink what this blog is for, I suppose.

In the here and now, I'm wondering what our family will be doing for Thanksgiving tomorrow. ABM is purposely being vague. I think he is tired of trying to plan ahead. When we met, he was a spontaneous guy. Marriage and parenthood took some of that away. Perhaps he is rebelling. Over the past few months, I've been trying to recapture parts of me that escaped when I got married. Maybe he is doing the same thing. We're having a mid-life crisis together -- how cute!

No comments: