18 February 2008

I feel like I live in a foreign country

Since Friday, I've been hearing people talk about their plans for the three-day weekend. Huh? I had to grab a calendar to figure out that today was Presidents' Day. See, in this part of the country, we didn't get today off. All of my kids got up and went to school. People went to work. I think that my neighbor across the street may have been off because he works for a bank, but that's it. Today was business as usual here, so stop taunting me with all the fun you had on your long weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I saw your post about NDS rhythm games on BellaOnline forum by chance...
Just thought I'll come by and tell you about this list of NDS rhythm games on GameSpot website..
http://uk.gamespot.com/games.html?type=games&platform=1026&category=Rhythm+Games
Hope that helps =)

Anonymous said...

WE didn't have the day off either. Houston & surrounding shcool districts included.