19 March 2008

My BellaOnline Column

In a bid to improve my writing, I signed up to be a site editor for Bella Online. I was so surprised when they chose me! Since February, I have been writing articles for their Prime Time TV site. They don't pay, but I'm hoping to build up enough experience to apply for something like About.com or a paid blogging gig.

So far, it has been a good experience. I'm required to post on the same day every week, so that has given me some discipline. Also, staying within the guidelines of the Prime Time TV site has tested my skills. We are at the end of the traditional TV season, so I am scrambling for topics. I can't wait until fall when there will be a whole new crop of shows for me to review!

If you want to check out what I've been writing, go to the Prime Time TV site. I'm busy writing recaps and reviews of some of my favorite shows. If you have any suggestions, I will gladly take them.

No comments: