18 September 2008

Bzz: Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber

A few months' ago, I became a Bzz Agent. This is a company that conducts word-of-mouth campaigns for companies. I don't get paid, but I do get coupons and free samples for the products that Bzz Agent wants me to talk about.

My first Bzz campaign was for the Scrubbing Bubbles Action Scrubber by SC Johnson. This is a cleaning tool comprised of a foam handle and disposable cleaning pads that are soaked with cleanser. You just attach the pad to the Velcro on the handle, wet it, and scrub away!

To be honest, I wasn't the first one to try the Action Scrubber. I handed it off to C2. She cleaned our stand-alone shower and her tub. She said it was much easier than using Pine-Sol and a rag and she like the lemon-lime scent. I finally gave the Action Scrubber a whirl myself last week. I used it to clean my tub and the base of my toilet. I found that I needed to rinse when I was done scrubbing because the cleanser does soap up a bit, but I guess you could deduce that from the name :-). With all the germs in the bathroom, I really like being able to throw away the pad when I'm done. I also agree with C2; it didn't take nearly as much as elbow grease to get the job done.

If you want to try the Action Scrubber for yourself, now would be a good time. SC Johnson will have an insert in this Sunday's (21 Sep) papers across the country. There will be coupons for various Scrubbing Bubbles products and a mail-in rebate for the Action Scrubber starter kit, which has the handle and four cleansing pads. If you try it out, let me know what you think.

No comments: