02 April 2005

A little quiz fun





Which flock do you follow?

this quiz was made by alanna


I wish I were a geek sheep! Whenever I take a quiz like this, I skew toward the geeky side but I don't know as much about computers as real geeks. I guess I am a geek wannabe :-).



Mr. Incredible
Which Incredibles Character Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

I'm A 1950s Geek
You're smart... and also slightly maniacal. There's just no hiding plots for world domination, sorry.
find your geek decade at spacefem.com


56% Of The Internet Loves Me!
I am loved by 56% of the population, including:
29314 people who love fat people
21591 people who love people talking on cellular phones
28862 people who love women
In return, I love 26% of the population, including:
21195 people who drink lots and lots of coffee
34814 people who wear sweaters
26846 people talking on cellular phones
show the love at spacefem.com

No comments: