10 September 2008

Camo Cap Finally Finished


Camo Cap Finally Finished, originally uploaded by daniinnc_2000.

Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver, Camo
Pattern: Warm Cap with Brim

I'm not totally happy with this cap. To get the fit I wanted, I ended up ripping it out three times. Then I forgot to adjust the brim to the smaller cap size. However, the brim doesn't look too bad when it is worn to the side.

My niece is modeling the cap in this photo because I finished it on the train and I needed something to do. I'll try to get a photo of my daughter M wearing it to the side so you can see the funkiness :-).

3 comments:

Man said...

Back from a cruise and you made a cap, but no capsized puns, come on.

Dani In NC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dani In NC said...

Honey, we were doing our best to outrun Hanna and Ike, so I am not about to make puns about capsizing :-).