28 March 2009

What's going on? Either too much or too little

If you have been reading my blog for a while, then you know the routine around here. When I'm unemployed, I blog more often, even though there isn't much to write about. When I have a job, I am too busy living my life to write about it. I'm still trying to find a balance. In the meantime, here's my status:

--The job is going well. This is the first job I've had in a long time where I don't have anything to complain about. I enjoy the work, I get along with the people, and I'm making a decent wage. This is something I could see myself doing for the next 10 years. 'Tis a pity that the job is being phased out in July.

--ABM and I have been doing devotions together for the past two weeks and I can already see changes taking place. My relationship with God seems to be getting back on track; I find that I am more conscious during my daily activities of what He would want me to do or say. ABM and I seem to be growing closer, as well.

--As if I didn't have enough to do, I've started tracking my food and fitness on SparkPeople.com again. ABM and I are going on another cruise this fall, and I want to be able to keep up with him this time. He likes to take walking tours and such, and I haven't had the stamina for that in the past. I also want to drop at least 20 lbs so I can buy a new formal dress; I've worn the same one for the past two trips.

--Wait! There's more. I'm thinking about getting back into podcasting. I don't want to do anything fancy, just a 10-minute show with me talking about what's on my mind. Realistically, I don't have time to add another hobby but the pull to put my voice out there again is strong.

That's it here. I can't promise that I will post more often, but I'm not taking up that much room in your feed reader, am I? Stay subscribed, and when I do post it will be a pleasant surprise.

1 comment:

Nora said...

Great updates! I love to hear when someone is having too much fun to blog.. :-)