26 February 2005


Yippee!! I finally finished the seemingly never-ending SpongeBob blanket. The picture is at a skewed angle because I was trying to fit at least two corners into the frame so you guys could get an idea of the blanket's size. It is approximately 35" square, but one corner is a bit stretched out because I forgot that the white stockinette would change the gauge. This blanket represents my first attempt at semi-designing and it reinforced my choice to be a blind follower. I am much more comfortable following written directions than trying to put all the pieces together myself. Anyway, it's done and I can finally move on to another project.  Posted by Hello

5 comments:

Cher said...

Congrts on finishing, that, Dani - it's way cute!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Dani! That looks awesome. :)

Anonymous said...

You did a wonderful job on that! So cute!

alison said...

Wicked cool! What an awesome project. My boys would love one of those! :)

Bookish Wendy said...

Fabulous work! That must have taken F-O-R-E-V-E-R!