07 June 2005

I can't believe it

Your IQ Is 90

Your Logical Intelligence is Below Average
Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius
Your Mathematical Intelligence is Above Average
Your General Knowledge is Below Average


I know that this isn't a real IQ test, but I can't believe that I would get an above-average math score on any test. I'm the model for the "I Hate Math" Barbie! It doesn't surprise me that I scored low on the logical part because I alway manage to go the long way round to do something; the simple, logical method seldom occurs to me. I am a bit disappointed in my below-average general knowledge, although I can't say that I am surprised. For the past several years, I have felt like the knowledge I once had is slowly seeping out of my brain. Right now I would not be able to name the governor of my state or the mayor of my town. I watched the first episode of Beauty and the Geek the other day and I couldn't answer half of the 5th-grade questions that they posed to the girls. That's why I miss homeschooling; I felt like I had permission to take time away from housework to learn stuff.

No comments: