28 July 2005

Remember that meme I got tagged for last week? I thought about it again yesterday. Although I can't claim an expansive affection for one group like my friend Gina, there are certain pieces that are stuck in my brain. On the way to work, I pulled out an old cassette of "Bette Midler: Live at Last". I've had it longer than I've had my husband, but it has been a few years since I've listened to it since I never use the cassette player any more. Even after all this time, I still know all the words to all the songs. I also know all the banter and the timing. How crazy is that? If you gave me a running start, I could probably do the whole act. I've never been one to buy a lot of music, but I got a lot of play out of the few albums I did buy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dani!
I now have linked to this blog in my sidebar at www.visalisa.blogspot.com! I hope you don't mind.

Lots of love