29 April 2006

No energy

weight loss weblog

This week's fitness blatherings at Fit by Forty.

-----------------------------------------

I'm not a high-energy person even on a good day, but this week my energy reserves have been especially low. Right now as I type this, I am fighting the desire to go back to bed. I'm not sleepy and I don't feel sick; it's more like somone stole my bones and I am holding my body up by sheer force of will.

It is almost 2:30p and I haven't even cleaned the bathrooms yet. My huge mug of Saturday morning coffee didn't help a bit. I can't let another weekend go by with the top floor of the house looking like this, though. The mess in the kids' rooms is making me sad. They won't clean anything properly without adult supervision but I just don't feel up to it. Perhaps another cup of coffee is in order.

No comments: