04 October 2006

Jumped the tracks

My new Mommy 2.0 schedule is already falling apart, and we haven't even gotten to the end of the first quarter of the school year.  I've got to get some sleep so that I can get things back on track.  Everything is slipping: my blog, devotions with the kids, exercise.  Once again, I don't know how other working mothers do it.

Hopefully, I will return to a more consistent posting schedule next week.  Thanks to anyone that is still hanging around and checking this blog.

2 comments:

Kay Cooke said...

Hi there! I have had fun catching up on your posts - you certainly sound busy - but organised. I am in awe of what you are able to achieve and your time management. You deserve a medal!

January said...

Hello--you have four kids. Give yourself a break!

I haven't been by in a while so I'm looking forward to catching up with your posts.