13 March 2007

Feast or Famine

Yesterday, I was so disgusted with myself for sitting around like a lump over the weekend that I walked 3/4 of a mile on the treadmill (.810 miles, to be exact). I could have walked further but the itchy-leg problem flared up. I took that walk before 8a, too. I was dressed with my hair curled and shoes on my feet before 9a. I did not get back in bed until after dark. For me, that is a pretty good day at home.

Today? I can't get out of bed. I'm not sore from the exercise or lethargic from grief (see yesterday's post). I'm just so sleepy. After the kids left for school and ABM left for work, I tried to go through my regular routine of drinking coffee and hitting the job sites but I couldn't focus. I took a 90-minute nap and now, four hours later, I'm ready to take another one. ABM will be disappointed in me if he comes home and I haven't done anything. I've got to find a way to snap out of this. Where is my coffee?

No comments: