21 October 2007

Oh, my man I love him so!

Yes, I do love ABM, the big lug. However, I am happy to see him disappear for a couple weeks. He left for Nashville this morning to help his company train employees. Something about him being gone makes me feel a little freer to tackle some of the big projects around here. I think part of it is that I want to surprise him with what a good job I've done. Most of the projects I have in mind will take me more than one day because I usually run out of energy halfway through them. I don't want ABM to come home from work one day to see the contents of the closet spread out all over the bedroom and me passed out on the bed :-). With him gone, I can work at my own pace and he will just see the end result.

1 comment:

caednkat said...

I do the same thing whenever my DH goes on a trip. Even though his trips only last 2 to 3 days, oh the things I can get done without him here. It never really made sense before, but you got it right.... I don't have to think about him coming home mid project while he's gone and it gives me the freedom to get to work. Plus I don't have to worry about cooking (the kids are happy with cereal or eggs), and I dont have to think about how I look.

My house is really in need of him going on a business trip! lol