23 October 2007

Welcome, new readers!

I found out this evening that two of my neighbors checked out my blog this week. So if you guys are still checking in -- welcome! The welcome mat is also out for anyone who has come here via Ravelry or the couponing listserv that I joined recently. I'll do my best to keep it clean around here :-). If you haven't checked out my archives, here are a few of my favorite posts to give you an idea of what I write about:

Kid Nation premiere
Poetry Thursday: Food
Almost Knitting Content

Rah Rah Sis-Boom-Bah
Music to give out candy by


It is always a bit unnerving when I find out that someone I know in real life has been reading my blog. The needy part of me wants to start grilling them: "What did you think of this post? Did you like the poetry one? Huh? Huh?" Either that, or I start second-guessing myself even more when I write: "What will Mrs. Whoseewhats think of me if she happens to read this?" Then I remind myself that most people read my blog about once every six months. Even the ones who visit more frequently don't comment, so I can pretend that they aren't here :-). That usually frees me up to write again.

No comments: