13 February 2008

The iTunes Meme

Instructions: Open up your iTunes and fill out this survey, no matter how embarrassing the responses might be.

Note: My podcasts are mixed in with my music.

How many songs total: 154
How many hours or days of music: 14 hours

Most recently played: How to Look Good Naked (British TV show)
Most played: "Wake Me Up When September Ends" by Green Day (M plays this a lot on her iPod)
Most recently added: Podculture #92 (podcast)

Sort by song title:
First Song: "Ain't No Other Man" by Christina Aguilera
Last Song: "You and I Both", a cappella version from BOCA 2006

Sort by time:
Shortest Song: "Lake Titticaca" from Animaniacs
Longest Song: PMC Top 10 (music podcast)

Sort by album:
First album: American Idiot by Green Day
Last album: Yakko's World by Animaniacs

First song that comes up on Shuffle: "The Etiquette Song" by Animaniacs

Search the following and state how many songs come up:
Death - 0
Life - 0
Love - 21 (but that's only because one of my albums is The Look of Love by ABC)
Hate – 0
You - 10
Sex – 0

-----------------------------------------

As you can see, my iTunes library is rather sparse. I have never been one to buy a lot of music, so I don't have a lot of CDs to rip and add to the iPod. That means most of my content comes from podcasts. Without podcasting, I wouldn't have much of a reason to own an mp3 player at all.

No comments: