28 January 2005



Did you notice anything strange about Spongebob? Could it be the fact that his face is still blue?!? I have been working on this in fits and starts since January. As for that yellow triangle -- it needs to turn into a 36" square before I go to bed so that I can stitch the SpongeBob panel to it and hand the blanket over to ABM tomorrow morning. He will be giving it to the new mom after work, so I won't even get to see her reaction. So much work, and I have to rely on my non-expressive man to tell me how she liked it. Sigh. Posted by Hello

UPDATE: Thanks to Carrie's instructions, I figured out how to include more than one photo in my posts. I'll get the hang of this blogging thing yet!

1 comment:

MA said...

Oh Dani, it looks amazing! I can't imagine doing even that large a duplicate stitch project! She's going to LOVE it!