19 February 2005

More needlework on the fashion horizon

On Fluffa's blog I found this link to Style.com's feature on knitting and crochet in fashion. Judging from the collections, needlework will still play a big part in this year's clothes. I know that as a knitter I'm not supposed to care about trends, but I have to admit that I don't want my kids to look totally out of step. M just turned 12 and I know that she is approaching the age where she will start caring about what she is wearing in comparison to her friends. I don't want my handknits to be the cause of any teasing.

1 comment:

jen said...

Hi Dani -- thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. You're so nice ... I'm not sure I would've made it through my own "101 things" list ... but it's nice to have something to put on my sidebar! That is, in the quest to continue the sidebar stuff collection. Take care!