02 April 2005

Would you eat this?

Have any of you seen the new Enormous breakfast sandwiches from Burger King? I don't normally have time to stop by a drive-thru for breakfast and TiVo has rescued me from commercials, so I just heard about them today on the internet. The thought of eating that much food in the morning makes me ill. I am strictly a coffee-and-yogurt gal. If the size of the sandwich doesn't turn you away, then perhaps the calorie count will. At 730 calories, the Enormous Omelet sandwich uses up half of my calories for the whole day. Yikes!

3 comments:

Christie said...

I saw a news report on that. Sick isn't it? All that food for breakfast?

Elspeth said...

That is just frigtening, like the scary new Burger King mascot. I can't imagine spending that many calories on breakfast, when you'll just be starving again in a few hours! I usually have slim-fast meal bars for breakfast with a glass of water. It fills me up for long enough, and is only 220 calories!

Gewel said...

Not on a bet.