09 May 2005

I've been tagged

I saw this meme on Ro's blog earlier today, but somehow I missed the fact that she tagged me until I checked my e-mail! These are so tough for me to do, especially because I don't know who to tag when I'm done. Still, I'm a good sport so I am going to give it a shot.

The Premise:

Pick 5 of the following and then complete the sentences. Then pass it on to 3 more of your blog friends! But no tag backs!

If I could be a scientist¦
If I could be a farmer¦
If I could be a musician¦
If I could be a doctor¦
If I could be a painter¦
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary¦
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect¦
If I could be a linguist¦
If I could be a psychologist¦
If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete¦
If I could be a lawyer¦
If I could be an inn-keeper...
If I could be a professor¦
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a llama-rider¦
If I could be a bonnie pirate¦
If I could be an astronaut¦
If I could be a world famous blogger...
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world¦
If I could be married to any current famous political figure¦

If I could be an inn-keeper . . . When I hear the word "inn", I think of a pub with lodging upstairs like you see on those BBC shows. I would want to run an establishment that kept the locals coming back just to say what that crazy Dani is going to do next.

If I could be a writer . . . I would be the Janet Lambert of the 21st century. She wrote tons of young adult novels in the 1940s while being an Army wife and mother. That sounds like the ideal way to make a living.

If I could be a librarian . . . I would be a library in a small town branch so that I could give more personalized attention to the patrons.

If I could be a gardener . . . I would grow herbs and make herbal cosmetics and homeopathic remedies in my kitchen for all my family and friends.

If I could be a linguist . . . I would love to study the origins of the colloquial language used in different English-speaking countries.

Now, who can I tag next? How about Gina, Genia, and Christie?

3 comments:

Ro said...

oh my gosh dani see I'm so glad I tagged you otherwise I wouldn't have learned that about Janet Lambert! One of my favorite books growing up was called "Where the Heart is." by Janet Lambert. It followed a family with a daughter named Christy who had to live in a barn one summer because of a housing shortage...I still have the tattered old hardcover! I have even more admiration for her now knowing she did it while being a wife and mother! I should look into her other books, my daughter is coming up on the age where she'll like them soon...

thanks for being a sport and playing along!
hugs
Ro

Christie said...

Hee hee hee, thanks for tagging me...I'm going to consider my answers to the questions...If I were a lumberjack...

Genia said...

thanks for the tag! this might take some real thinking, something I don't seem to have done much of this week -- I'm still reeling from the MDS&W Fest LOL