25 March 2006

Health Update




I'm a little disappointed. I met my daily goal (no fries and no sweet iced tea) every day this week. I exercised three times and actually broke a sweat. With those changes I should have lost a pound, but instead I gained four. Still, I am not going to give up. I like the Biggest Loser Workout DVD that I've been using so I will continue with it next week. I will also continue avoiding fries and sweet tea.

My new food goal for next week is to have a proper breakfast before I go to work in the morning. Most mornings, my breakfast consists of two large coffees and something out of the vending machine. I know that breakfast is a big part of a healthy lifestyle, but I don't get out of bed early enough to fix anything. I guess I'll have to sacrifice a little sleep.

My new non-food goal for next week is to go to bed by 11p. I don't usually go to bed before midnight. With ABM's new schedule, I can see myself staying up until 1a because I have trouble making myself go to bed before he gets home. This has got to stop. I know that I make poor food choices when I am tired, so getting more sleep may help me lose weight.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Don't give up Dani :) Just keep up the great work that you have done. Remember that with the exercise you are doing that you are also gaining muscle and muscle weighs more than fat so that may contribute to your weight gain. Drink plenty of water and keep that exercise going. Maybe it would be good if you did not get on the scales for awhile. Sometimes they can be discouraging to people.. You should know how well you are doing by the way you feel :)