17 April 2006

Get it while you can

For the past week or so, I have been feeling more like my old self. Maybe I should say my young self because I haven't felt like this since I was 16. It's like someone recharged my brain. I want to write, read, play, and dance! My body is tired but my mind is going a mile a minute. Unfortunately, I know that I am going to hit a wall when real life hampers my ability to do what I want so I am enjoying this spark of vibrancy while it lasts.

I forgot to mention this on Saturday, but I have set up a weight loss blog over at Extra Pounds. It may seem silly to try to write two blogs, but I just felt that all my weight-loss gripes should be in a different place.

1 comment:

Brad said...

Great thoughts. It is a great that you are able to maintain two blogs at a time. If you are looking for more weight loss guide then Fast weight lossguide can be of great help to you.