08 December 2006

The Husband Factor

On workday mornings I wait until the very last second to get out of bed.  Around 6a I start thinking about the tasks I need to complete before I walk out the door so I can determine when that last second is. Often during this time I come up with solutions to problems that stumped me the day before.

Such was the case this morning; I figured out why I was having trouble loading content onto my memory card. Great, I thought. I'll get up a few minutes early and take care of it. What I forgot to allow for was the Husband Factor. This is where your spouse decides to use the same resources in the same limited amount of time, unbeknownst to you.  I woke the kids up and then went to get the computer started on its task only to find ABM burning CDs. When I went to do my hair, ABM was hogging the mirror. Everywhere I wanted to be, he was there first. I couldn't even turn on the lights I needed because he had a headache. Since I can't fuss at a sick person, I am sharing my crankiness with you. Grrr!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dani
I've just had time to skim your site and think it is very good! Your coding and widgets are very advanced and creative. Congratulations, hope you keep up the great work. I hope to advance to your level. Will read more later.
Sincerly
Joe
P.S. Pls dont tell ABM I wrote you!