18 March 2007

Mamma Mia!

Well, I got out of my cage this weekend. ABM let me have a little break and spend the night with my best friend Rabbit. It was nice to visit with her without having to run errands and such. Yesterday, we ate and talked while I cleaned up the mess her husband made of their computer. Oy vey! The viruses I removed from that machine!

Today we went to see Mamma Mia! The musical numbers were great. In particular, the group numbers had a lot of energy. However, the show fell apart whenever they weren't singing and dancing. We went with another couple, and the guy who went with us had seen two other productions of this show. According to him, tonight's performance was tweaked to be more comedic. He pointed out several jokes that were added in and a scene that was removed. Most of the jokes fell flat, so maybe they should have stuck with their original formula. We still had fun, though.

No comments: