14 January 2008

Jumping on the bandwagon

Doesn't this look like the freezer of someone who has made a New Year's resolution? Yes, ABM and I are trying to lose weight again. He is off to a good start. For once, he isn't starting off with some extreme diet and exercise plan that he will give up after two weeks. He is eating a reasonable amount of calories and slowly ramping up his activity level. I have faith that he will do well this time.

I, on the other hand, haven't made the exercise commitment yet. For me, exercise is the key to weight loss. This past week was perfect proof of that. I went back to my eDiets menu of salads and Lean Cuisines, and I gained a pound! If I don't move, the weight isn't going to move, either. I just need to find something to push me off the couch.

No comments: