21 July 2008

Mixtape Monday

I've been wanting to share my taste in music with my readers for a while but didn't quite know how. The mp3 blogs I've read put tracks in online storage for limited download, but that seems like a lot of work. Besides, I love music but I don't own a lot of it. I've always been content to listen to the radio for my fix.

Lately I've run across some sites that let you compile playlists, so I'm going to give a few of them a try. This week, I'm testing Mixaloo. The good: they provide the music and they give the playlist creator a cut if someone buys a song from the list. The bad: the site seems to lag a bit, some of the music has Windows DRM, and they only play samples instead of full songs. Still, I've posted my first playlist here to give you a taste of what I've been into lately. Hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

The Eclectic WAHM said...

That looks like a really cool playlist. I'm going to have to try it out!