28 July 2009

Mad Men Yourself



I am a sucker for these online "dollmakers" and Mad Men is one of my favorite shows, so I was excited to find this one. C1 had fun helping me create an early-196os version of myself. We both agree that this is probably this avatar probably comes the closest to how I truly look. It is the only dollmaker I've seen that has a full female figure that doesn't look sloppy or blubbery.

Speaking of Mad Men, are any of you looking forward to the new season that starts on 16 Aug? I don't know anyone who watches the show; ABM won't even watch it with me. I'd love to have some online friends to discuss it with.

4 comments:

MA said...

We are big fans here. If you have Itunes, there is a free preview for the season up on there. I just downloaded it today...

Jscothammerquist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jscothammerquist said...

I love this show and I can't wait for the new season to start !

Thanks to the previos poster for the Itunes tip. I am sure to down load it tonight.

Something about those 60's bad boys, all brylcream, cigarettes and scotch ... sigh.

Dani In NC said...

Well, I have at least two people who might read my posts when Mad Men starts back next month -- yay!

MA, are you talking about the 10 Most Shocking Moments from Mad Men? Basket of Kisses blogged about that. The video got me in the mood for the show to come back NOW.

I'm with you, J. I particularly like a man who wears a hat when he leaves the building. Yum!