27 September 2009

Back from Vacation

We are back from vacation and it was great! Taking a week-long cruise gives you enough time to enjoy yourself without rushing. I would definitely recommend it. Hopefully, I will be able to post some of ABM's photos later this week.

ABM and I both came back to good news. He's been trying for over a year to get is insurance to approve a medical procedure, and he found out that it was finally approved while we were gone. As for me, I finally got word from my new employer that I can start work this week. I got the job several weeks ago but the money for my position (which is being funded by the Recovery Act) wasn't available. Getting this news was the perfect end to our vacation.

3 comments:

Reminisce said...

:) This makes me happy!

Hailey @ Me and My Boys said...

Yay! Can't wait to see pictures! And don't worry. The kids' parties didn't get too out of hand. We only had to call the cops once. :) j/k And congrats on the good news!!

Dani In NC said...

Ha ha, Hailey. You are a regular laugh riot :-).