23 September 2023

Yes, I'm still around

Many events have occurred in my life and in the world at large since I last posted to this blog. I've been getting that itch to communicate for a while, so I'm back here again. I know that blogs are a bit out of style and more of a Gen X/Millenial thing, but my flirtations with Facebook and X-Twitter no longer fit my needs. I just want to cast my thoughts into the ether without wading through other people's political rants and such. If anyone wants to join me here, I welcome your comments. If I am just talking to myself, that's cool, too.

Before I pulled this blog back out of the archives, my eldest daughter talked me into resurrecting my YouTube channel. If you want to get a glimpse of what we've been doing on Friday afternoons, here's a link: https://youtube.com/live/IulbaXLV_0Q?feature=share



No comments: