17 April 2005

Some silly quizzes from Blogthings

This is the 3rd Sunday; I taught women's Sunday school and youth worship today. I barely have two brain cells to rub together so I am going to share a few quizzes from Blogthings (thanks to Ro for indirectly introducing me to this site).





Your Inner European is French!









Smart and sophisticated.

You have the best of everything - at least, *you* think so.








You May Be a Bit Histrionic ...









Dramatic and over the top, you crave attention.

And you'll do anything it takes to get noticed.

You love to be seductive, even when it's inappropriate.

If you're ignored, you're easily hurt ... and act out even more!






Your Linguistic Profile:



40% General American English

30% Yankee

25% Dixie

5% Upper Midwestern

0% Midwestern








Your True Birth Month Is January









Loyal

Social

Logical

Easily jealous

Loves children

Rather reserved

Highly attentive

Likes to criticize

Needs close friends

Ambitious and serious

Smart, neat and organized

Hardworking and productive

Loves to teach and be taught

Quiet unless excited or tensed

Sensitive and has deep thoughts

Knows how to make others happy

Searches for the greatest romance

Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds

Romantic but has difficulties expressing love

Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses




This one is funny because January is also my actual birth month. I'm not sure that I agree with some of the traits listed, like "organized" and "productive".






Your Brain is 53.33% Female, 46.67% Male



Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female

You are both sensitive and savvy

Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed

But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve




This doesn't surprise me much because I've always believed that I have a strong masculine side. If anything, I thought that my brain might be slightly more male. If there had been a few more questions about sex, my results might have been different :-).

1 comment:

Ro said...

OoOOOO! Your blog looks FABU darling, absolutely gorgeous!!! Love, love love it!!!

hugs
Ro