30 March 2007

Am I Smarter Than a Fifth-Grader?

According to this quiz, I am not. I answered 5 out of 10 questions correctly. The amusing thing is that I got all the math questions right. I stink at math. I hyperventilate when I have to help my three youngest kids with math, and they are only in 3rd and 4th grades. I was disappointed with myself when it came to the other questions. I had a first choice and a second choice for each one in my head, and my second choice turned out to be the correct answer every time. So much for always going with the first answer that comes to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got a 7/10! History is where my memory fails me, every time. I even took AP US History back in the day.

Clockworkchris said...

I got 8/10. Carbon Dioxide is dry ice? I used to know all about that stuff and I would swear it was something else. Oh well...