31 August 2007

Calling all Ravelers!

If any of you have gotten Ravelry invites and set up your profiles, please let me know so I can add you as a friend. My username is "daniinnc". Feel free to add me! I want to start out with people who read my blog or that I know through the blogging community before I start joining groups and meeting new people.

If you are a knitter or crocheter and haven't joined Ravelry yet, I shall join the crowd and say, "Get on the list!" I've discovered so many free patterns that I didn't know about. It is also pretty cool to see several different interpretations of the same pattern. Browsing on Ravelry is a cure for the knitting blahs. The waiting list is still a bit long, but the creators say that the site will be out of beta soon and they will be speeding up the sending of invitations.

No comments: