25 August 2008

Mixtape Monday: Blip.fm

I don't have a mix for you guys this week because I have been trying to figure out this site that my friend WanderWolf introduced me to. It is called blip.fm, and as far as I can tell it is supposed to be like Twitter with music. You enter the name of a song into the search field, and if it is being hosted on an mp3 blog somewhere you can put it on your playlist. Anyone who follows you will get it added to their playlist, as well. At least, that is how I think it works. I'm still puttering around with it. If I can figure out how to make a list with only songs I pick for you guys to listen to, then I will put it up next week.

3 comments:

WNDR Wolf said...

Yeah right blame me...I see how you are... I still want my mixtape!!! Even if it is late.

Dani In NC said...

Far be it from to disappoint one of my few fans! I'll see what I can do to accommodate you, Wolfie.

Jack H said...

I will look for it. ;)