24 May 2013

TheFineBros' "React" videos



I've spent most of my morning watching a series of YouTube videos by TheFineBros. I believe the entire series is called "React". Basically, they show a YouTube video to a group of people and then ask them questions about what they saw. They also give additional information about the video on the screen, like in the old "Pop-Up Video" TV show. I've linked one of my favorite videos above and here.

I'm surprised that my daughter C2, who watches more YouTube than traditional television these days, didn't introduce me to this series. It is right up my alley. I enjoy watching panel shows or any type of TV show or podcast where people share their reactions to media. This series is a fun way to check in with what videos are going viral, and I will probably subscribe to the channel.


No comments: