24 February 2006

As you can see, I'm not much of a geek

I identify myself as a geek, but I apparently I haven't completed the required reading :-). To clarify, the ones that don't have some sort of highlighting are the ones I haven't read.

What have I read?
These are the 25 most popular scifi books at What Should I Read Next?
I liked it!I didn't like it!I want to read it!
The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy - Douglas Adams
The Hobbit - J. R. R. Tolkien
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - J.K. Rowling
Ender's Game - Orson Scott Card
The Lord of the Rings - J. R. R. Tolkien
Neuromancer - William Gibson
American Gods - Neil Gaiman
Snow Crash - Neal Stephenson
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe - C.S. Lewis
Dune - Frank Herbert
Good Omens - Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman
Cloud Atlas - David Mitchell
The Handmaid's Tale - Margaret Atwood
The Princess Bride - William Goldman
Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell - Susanna Clarke
Fahrenheit 451 - Ray Bradbury
Neverwhere - Neil Gaiman
The Eyre Affair - Jasper Fforde
Pattern Recognition - William Gibson
A Game of Thrones - George R.R. Martin
The Diamond Age - Neal Stephenson
Cat's Cradle - Kurt Vonnegut
The Stand - Stephen King
Stranger in a Strange Land - Robert Heinlein
The Colour of Magic - Terry Pratchett
Take the 'What have I read?' test now!
Eight different categories to try!
Buy your books at Amazon US or Amazon UK

1 comment:

jen said...

Hi there Dani ... well, you've definitely read more of those than I have! :) I need to take one of those quizzes ...